Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Gplshark’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wooriver’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gplshark at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Gplshark is providing only links for various themes, plugins & scripts which are licensed under GPL (GNU General Public License) and hence you can use them on as many websites you want and use it the way you want- modified or non-modified.We are just providing you files. Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
- The materials on Gplshark’s web site are provided “as is”. Gplshark makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wooriver does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wooriver or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wooriver’s Internet site, even if Gplshark or a Gplshark authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gplshark’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gplshark does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gplshark may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gplshark does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gplshark has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gplshark of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gplshark’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Account Termination and Suspension
Provider reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated. Examples of reasons for termination include: 1) Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the Provider staff and/or other Provider customers; 2) Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against Provider, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing Provider products; 3) Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts; 4) Provider reasonably believes that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons.
10. Product Delivery
After Provider has successfully received customer payment, customer account login information will be emailed to the email address provided during signup. This may take up to 30 minutes after purchase but usually happens within 5-10 minutes.
11. License Keys
- All these products are licensed under GNU GPL License and hence you do not require any license keys to use these tools. But these tools uses license key to get automatic update from their developers which can be purchased from original developers only. So we do not provide license keys and please do not ask for it after purchase. Regular updated files will be uploaded on Gplshark as and when available.